Saturday, January 19, 2013

We found it...The perfect diaper

My husband and I, oh who am I kidding, *I* have been buying cloth diapers since 2010. It doesn't seem that long but I probably averaged 5 diapers a month if not more. My husband hated this. He wanted to buy a bunch of one kind of diaper and stick with it.

Well ladies and gents, it seems we have found it...THE PERFECT DIAPER.

We are both in agreement that the TotsBots EasyFit diaper is by far the most perfect diaper on the market. It is so much easier than a disposable too! I love the velcro version. I bought one in a small boutique in North Carolina in 2010 and that is probably the only diaper that has not given my any trouble to date. The manufacturing of it is superb. I only wish it was manufactured in the US because, of course, I am, as you know, American! But other than that flaw it has none! I love that you can stuff the diaper with more cloth if you need a more absorbant diaper and when you wash it the insert doesn't go flying away.

Best diaper ever! Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment